Saturday, January 3, 2009

Retiring the Fall/Winter catalog


With a new catalog coming, it will soon be time to say goodbye to some supplies. The retiring accessories list comes out on Monday. I am eager but also dread what may be leaving us. I just got started using some of the DSP and it will go away! I made this clipboard with the Bella Rose paper. I love this DSP and hate to see it go! But, I am sure I will love the new stuff too. I always do.

At least the colors will still be around. I used the Pacific Point pad directly on this wood frame. Both projects also used the Pretties Kit. Boy, they better not change that! With a house full of boys, I thought I would never use it much. But I am almost out of my second batch of Pretties flowers. You never really know til you start playing with stuff what you are really going to use.

No comments: