Sunday, June 22, 2008

I have been busy!


I have been busy on all kinds of projects. I just need to get the pictures all downloaded and posted online.
So, lets start with the ultra-cool Carousel Notes tote. The first time I saw a post on these, I thought "Whoa, that looks way too hard." But, after looking more closely, I saw how easy it was.

It starts by making a bag-a-lope from the envelope that comes with the carousel notes.
-Seal the envelope
-On three sides, score the envelope one inch from the end.
-On the fourth side, cut off the end (at 4.5 inches)


-At the score lines, fold the envelope into a bag. Fold each score line outward.
-There will be the extra tabs at the base. Move these to the outside and fold under to the bottom of the bag. Sticky strip the tabs in place. Your bag-a-lope is complete.



-Next I added the straps. I chose to sticky strip my straps in place. Once I have those secured, its time to add the Carousel Notes.

-Decorate your carousel note. I used Afternoon Tea designer paper. I also used the Classy Brass to punch holes and emboss the border. In color ribbons go great with the carousel notes as well. I added the Pretties flowers. Some of the flowers are decorated or colored. You can color the flowers by sponging them. I also covered one in Crystal Effects and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter.



I love these Carousel Notes. I hope that Stampin' Up keeps them in the next catalog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.