Sunday, September 7, 2008

Scrapbook pages

Well, it has been busy getting back to school. But I did manage to get some scrapbooking in between teaching, writing lessons, grading papers, and doing my own homework for my masters program.


Being these were Sea World pictures, I thought I would lean towards some aquatic colors.

The new Pacific Point was perfect! And it goes with so many scrapbook papers. I found that it worked great with my official Sea World paper. Plus, its just a great color.

Besides using lots of Pacific Point, I made good use of my dimensional supply. Stampin Dimensionals just make any accept "jump out".

Take a great sticker and stick it on the page and its good. Put it on card stock, cut it out and put a dimensional, its great! It may not be easy to see in the photos, but almost every accent is raised.

And the new ribbons and designer brads! I love them. The Pacific Point grosgrain ribbon is wide and mostly colored. Looks great! And check out the circle designer brads.

If you look close, the background paper that goes so well with the Pacific Point is sometimes the Sea World paper and in some cases is the new Designer Paper. It really all goes so well together!

But, I like to play with lots of colors. I had to bring in some Tempting Turquoise, and its related colors, as well.

A little Tempting Turquoise Designer Paper with some Cool Caribbean and Taken with Teal seemed to bring it all together. I used the new Scallop Punch to make a scalloped border. Although far from perfect, it made a good border. A little brad in the corner just gives a little finishing bling.
Not too bad, if I do say so myself.

Now, I just need to finish sprapbooking the rest of my Orlando trip!

No comments: