Friday, July 4, 2008

Random Scrappin'


I have been busily scrapbooking: going through and organizing pictures, remembering events to journal, laying it all out and crafting it together. Wow, is very time consuming but rewarding.

I have so many pictures I am scrapping them as I get inspired and will get them organized in albums when I get enough together to see what all I have.

So here is some of my random scrappin'. Here are my pages from Teacher of the Year. The Mellow Moss sets are from the district and the Blush Blossom are from the County. I used one of the old Simply Scrappin' sets: Today and Always. The new pretties kit goes so well with it, especially when I sponged the flowers with Mellow Moss.

I always stock up on Simply Scrappin' kits because you never know when you will want it.

No comments: