Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Luv

OK, so there were tons of projects that I did and never got around to posting.
Time to make up for that!

First off, here are a couple of things from our last Luv 2 Stamp meeting (I know that was back in September) but here is the swap that I shared. Its all using Riding Hood Red and Confetti White. Very simple Christmas card, but cute.

We also had a 6x6 page swap. Since the Big Shot is the newest toy, we were trying to use it on our pages. It wasn't until I was done that I realized that I used tons of Big Shot materials and not a single stamp set. I love that Big Shot. I also used the new Tango Tangerine. Normally I don't like orange, but I think the Tangerine is starting to work on me.

Also, we made some great projects. This is one of my favorite cards. I love everything about it! The Kiwi ribbon, the Filigree brads, what a great design! I wish I could remember who came up with this fabulous design. I really need to post right away so I don't forget these things.
Kudos to our great Luv 2 Stampers!

No comments: