Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Swap

At my last Stampin' Up meeting, we had a card swap for cards using the new catalog.

One of my favorite new sets is the Baroque Motifs. I used Old Olive cardstock and sponged it with Old Olive ink to "age" it. I used gold embossing powder with versamark to emboss the background image on the Old Olive and the medallion on Basic Black.

I highlighted it with Black grosgrain ribbon and raised the medallion with Stampin' Dimensionals.
This is all mounted on Basic Black cardstock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog! Thanks for sharing!!!

kdj said...

Hi Karolee - great new blog - to celebrate, inviting you into a friendly game of blog tag. Check out my site for the scoop ...

Pattyjo said...

You have a cool blog! Your swap card is just amazing! Sooooo pretty!