Monday, July 2, 2007

Welcome!

Well, its a new Stampin' year and my resolution is to improve my online sharing!

In the past, I have had the chance to share ideas at workshops and I have been sharing at our monthly scrapbook club. Its fun, but I wish I could interact creatively more often.

I have access to so many great resources, I just love to share! I attend my Stampin' Up group meetings where other Stampin' Up demonstrators share great ideas and techniques. I read a variety of Stampin' magazines and websites that provide directions for some fun projects. I now I can share my take on them!

With each project I do, I'll be sure to share what supplies I use and the techniques.
Feel free to email me with any questions and let me know if there is anything I was not clear on. I hope you find this useful, but I am always open to more one-on-one sharing. If you are local, you can join our Stampin' circle, or even start your own!
toodles

No comments: