Sunday, March 15, 2009

SAB goodies


I love Sale-A-Bration! Free is always good, but these freebies ROCK!

I love the whole Polka Dot collection. Designer paper and stamps that go together are cool in general. But this set is so cute.
This week, I will share a few of my SAB creations. I wish I had more time to play. SAB only lasts a couple more weeks!

I had a panic attack last week when I realized I had two birthdays and needed a card in 20 minutes. While I cooked dinner, I ran over and made this card inspired by one of Patty's cards. Although it is a much simpler design, I can't complain since I made it between stirring dinner. And I didn't burn a thing! Talk about a fast design and still cute.

This card uses the SAB Delicate Dots Designer Paper and Polka Dot Punches stamp set (which coordinates with our punches!) all on So Saffron and stamped with More Mustard. And it has the SAB ribbon as well. Note the Eyelet Punch edge (This is my new favorite!).

1 comment:

Jennifer Corson said...

I am so casing this...hope you don't mind! Simple and pretty!