Sunday, May 3, 2009

Scouting pages

And I am still wading through more scouting photos.

These use some of the scouting specialty paper and my favorite Cub Scout colors:
Night of Navy with So Saffron and Not quite Navy with More Mustard.
For the Cub Scouts in the Future page, I had the one sheet of specialty paper cut in the diagonal. Its a busy pattern, so I hoped a large photo block would work - not showing bit of pattern here and there.

I also used a photo block layout for the Space Derby. Since the paper is quarter blocked, this was a natural fit. I even left space on the block for the ribbon. Always put realia when possible.

13 comments:

Laura said...

Great layouts. I really like the look of the color block.

scrappinsarah said...

Nice clean color combinations and layouts - great for masculine layouts!

Cate J said...

Very nice layouts and color choices!

MommaC said...

You are really inspiring me to get more scrapbooking done!! Wonderful job on all of your pages.
Thank you!!

Brenda Myers said...

These are very nice!! Great job!!

Chelsea M said...

I love the design and color of your layout!

Buffy said...

I miss those scouting days. Love your layouts!

Rachel Bleich said...

You do an incredible job with your scrapbook pages. Very clean layouts, great design choices and color choices.

Unknown said...

You are an inspired scrapbooker! Another really great layout!
Diane

EValeen said...

Great layouts. Clean and crisp!

Teresa Brooks said...

Great layouts and color choices.

Mel O'Donnell said...

Just goes to show what I don't know!! Love your color combos!

Carole said...

Great Scout pages! I need to work on my son's book. I made a note of your Scout color combos too.