Friday, February 20, 2009

My Swaps

When I saw the new Ocean Commotion, I knew it was my first "Must Have"

For this card, I used the Curly Label Movers and Shapers on Whisper White. I stamped the Swirly Kelp in Baja Breeze first. I then used the Swirly SU Texturz to emboss just the front. I used Pacific Point to stamp the animals to make them stand out. The Seahorse stands out even more with a couple dimensionals. With a final touch of Pacific Point ribbon, it all comes together.

A tip for embossing just the front:
The Silicon pad has a tendency to slide while running through the Big Shot. Run the back of the card through first so that if the pad slides, it does not emboss any other paper. I found the easiest way was to use the seam line to line everything up: the fold of the card, the edge of the silicon pad, and of course the textured pattern.

No comments: