Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's treats


I love my new Big Shot toys!
I tried something new with the Movers and Shapers die. After cutting it out,I ran both sides through with the Texture Plates. One is with the Damask and the other with Paisley. Line up the edge of the silicon pad with the score line, so there isn't any card missed on embossing or doubling of embossing.
Instead of just folding in half to make a card, I folded the score and also folded again 1 in forward (on the front side- so don't cut the window too close to the score line)

I then folded over 1 inch of the back of the card, so it would overlap to the front of the card.
Then, I took the Scallop Punch and trimmed along the fold over edge.
Inside, I placed a medium sized Cello Bag full of goodies (Dark Dove-YUM!) and then sealed the top shut.
All it needs is to add a little accent, like a stamped image from the Love You Much set. And done.
Although, I am wondering if a touch of taffeta ribbon might look nice? Time to go try!

No comments: