Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Punch Pals


So many projects... so little brain cells.
I made these Punch Pals (and a few others a while ago and captured them to share) But after searching through my blog, I couldn't find them. Makes me wonder how much else I thought I had posted and didn't.

So, I saw these great punch pal projects on SCS months ago. The Scallop Punch is a great way to make all kinds of characters, from Oscar to Elmo. Anything that has that fluffy circle works great.

On the other hand, smoother critters work better with the Circle and Oval punches. The masks are made with the Word Window punch. One for the mask and a second for the ties.Depending on the effect you want, there are different options for eyes. The 1/4 circle punch makes fun eyes without the dimension of the googly eyes (which I love)

Patrick was a big TMNT fan as a kid and making all the turtles was a must. I made these for our Smithsonian Scrapbook where I have Patrick with an original TMNT.

No comments: