Thursday, July 16, 2009

State Fair

I love the new In Colors! When I first saw them, I knew that there bright, but earthy tones would be perfect for the my State Fair spread.

For my first pair of pages, I used Crushed Curry for my main color.

For the first page, I added a touch of Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo. To add a touch of texture, I colored plain Grosgrain Ribbon with a marker.

For the second page, I used Dusty Durango and Soft Suede highlights. I used the Arrow Punch for my journaling points.

Although the third set of pages was also at the State Fair, the focus on the concert and I used colors that matched the colors from Smash Mouth's autograph sheet. The main color is Bermuda Bay with Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo highlights.

For each of the pages, I was able to journal in the same color as the pages. I love having In Color markers!

2 comments:

Rachel Bleich said...

I second loving the In-Color Markers!

Love the pages again with the In-colors, especially the 3rd set! Thanks for the inspiration, I need to try some of your layouts.

Unknown said...

You are a very talented and dedicated scrapbooker. I'm hoping you will inspire me!
Diane