Saturday, January 31, 2009

Love you Much Valentines


Although I wasn't too sure about the Love You Much bundle at first, I am finding that I absolutely love it! The Candy Lane paper, the hearts punch, the stamps are just too cute. Here is my first set of Valentines I was trying out.

Paperwise, these cards used Close to Cocoa, Pirouette Pink, Riding Hood Red, and Very Vanilla card stock. I also used the Candy Lane DSP which coordinates with those colors.
When stamping on colored cardstock and then coloring, I found that the Close to Cocoa wasn't always dark enough. I also used Chocolate Chip ink for stamping.

I also used the Vanilla taffeta ribbon and Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon. The Vanilla hodgepodge also coordinates with Candy Lane. And the birds fit pretty well inside the Designer Label punch. They also fit in the oval punch. In each case, the little heart gets cut out, but the small heart from the heart stamp and punch is a perfect replacement.
Too bad I don't have many people to send Valentines to. Just my boys (and they aren't really too interested. They consider it abit girly)

No comments: