Saturday, April 11, 2009

More Tailor Made

Using the Tailor Made Simply Scrappin Kit, I also scrapbooked my husband's woodworking photos.

For these pictures, I went with the Chocolate Chip as the main color, since I was using wood based photos. Since he likes darker oak finishes, the darker Chocolate Chip seemed better than Close to Cocoa too. Again I used the textured cardstock.

Using Sahara Sand kept it Monochromatic (I am partial to monochromatic pages) and I kept to the earth tones. There is also a hint of Always Artichoke in some of the embellishments.
Tailor Made has nature and classic look and feel. Lots of leaves, realistic art styles, dark earthy colors. I like it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW I love these! I'm a mono girl too and these are just lovely. I've never used any of the scrappin kits I may give that a try soon and by the way your husbands work to beautiful!
Diane

Laura said...

Love the layout. Clean and simple. Chocolate Chip is one of my favorite papers. I'm going to have to get some of the textured. Great job!

Buffy said...

Very nice - the layout AND your husband's work!

Cate J said...

Lovely job and the chocolate chip showcases the woodwork perfectly.

Rachel Bleich said...

These are great! I need to utilize the SSK more. You continue to inspire me to scrap again!