Saturday, June 13, 2009

Brayered Manhattan Rose


We also brayered these roses. These are so gorgeous and easy.
Start by embossing the Manhattan Flower on Shimmery White paper. Using the lightest color first, brayer irregularly on the non-raised side of the paper. Remember to move lightly and shift directions/angles as you move the brayer to prevent lines. Change to a slightly darker color and continue with irregular layers.
After brayering layers of color, cut out the brayered image and mount.
So easy, so cool!

5 comments:

Mel O'Donnell said...

Oh that's beautiful! I just got the Manhattan embossing folder and this one will be certain on my list!
TFS!!!
Mel

Brenda Myers said...

Great job!! I love this technique it's very easy to make beautiful cards!!

scrappinsarah said...

This looks beautiful! I have to try this!!!

Peggy said...

Gorgeous card. I was not sure how to do that now I know and will give it a go. Thanks for sharing.

Cate J said...

Very pretty! Definitely adding it to my list of things to try.