Monday, June 22, 2009

Rockabilly Pirates


Oh, I so hate saying goodbye to papers. The Rockabilly paper is going away and I love those skulls and crossbones. It is great "pirate" paper which I used for these pages of summer camp which had the theme "Pirate of Lassen". But, it has to go because it has the Kiwi Kiss, which is the color I used to cut out the swords and the skull and crossbones.

I used a computer image of the scroll and printed it on vellum card stock. I filled in the info by hand with a calligraphy pen for my journalling.

Of course, I guess I can accept the loss of the Rockabilly, having seen the sneak peek of the new pirate sets in the catalog. I may need to change some of my embellishments to add the new pirate sets images. My hand cut skull and crossbones has nothing on the new stamp sets!

2 comments:

Teresa Brooks said...

Great layouts. Your pages are always so great. I'll have to do some scrap lifting

Anonymous said...

You have great scrapbook pages! I really need to work on my books this summer too.