Friday, June 19, 2009

Pacific Point Pages

One of the difficulties of June is saying goodbye to In Colors. I will truly miss Pacific Point. This color is just gorgeous and seemed so appropriate for my pictures of Twilight Camp, themed Cub Scouts in the Pacific.

For these pages, I used the Just Beachy set. The fish were stamped on Whisper White and colored with reinkers using a watercolor brush, in Summer Sun and Tango Tangerine.

For journaling, I used old retired stamp sets. Big tip... when you like a set, get it! These stamps do not expire, but they do retire. I am so glad I picked up these journaling sets years ago. I have never seen anything like them since!

To make the waves, I used the scallop punch in thin layers to make waves and also sponged the look of waves along a scallop punched mask edge in Pacific Point ink. I also used the ink on large white grommets. I wiped off the excess and added clear embossing powder to hold the ink on.
This was really a fun set of pages to make. Unfortunately, they aren't quite done. My son made a little fish at camp that I saved for this page. But, I can't find it now. So, I left a spare space, hoping that I find the fish soon.

1 comment:

Cate J said...

These pages are lovely! I am going to miss most of the In colors a lot, especially the two blues.